Dover Court International School is a premium quality school offering outstanding education to Singapore’s diverse and rapidly growing community. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of 55 schools worldwide.
We are now looking to recruit a Communications and Marketing Officer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of Admissions and Marketing and will be responsible for delivering professional parent communications services including researching, writing and / or preparing weekly parent bulletins, newsletters, collate, edit and publish blog posts and assist with website administration.
The successful candidate(s) will be/have the following qualifications and experience:-
- Professional Certificate/Diploma in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience preferably in the education industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Able to multi task and work under pressure ability to collaborate effectively with school departments and cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Computer literate in MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power Point and school databases with good presentation skills and comfortable working on both Mac and PC
- Pleasant and confident personality with a cheerful disposition
- Provide administrative and general support for the marketing and Admissions Department.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
Experience in communications and marketing with a high level of comfort with new technology, including social media platforms and the ability to use technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Committed and enthusiastic applicants should send a letter of application and a detailed CV and the names of 2 of two professional references along with current salary expectations to: email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.