The department is well-established and is a popular and successful choice for Computer Science and ICT at IGCSE and is able to offer both Computer Science and ITGS at IB. Computer Science is a relatively new introduction, with the first cohort undertaking exams this year. We are keen to appoint a candidate who is able to develop the IB Computer Science course and extend the ways in which students are prepared for this in Key stages 3 and 4. The students are highly motivated, keen to develop their computing skills and a delight to teach.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Promotes a well organised and inspiring learning environment
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students
- Has an excellent track record of developing programmes of study across the key stages
Start Date: Initial contracts are for two years with a start date of August 2018.
We offer a professional working environment and an attractive remuneration and benefits package. Benefits include:
- A fast-paced, global experience so that you can progress on a global scale
- An enabling environment founded on creativity, challenge and collaboration
- A culture which is fair and consultative
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally and develop your career
Alongside great training and a competitive package, you’ll enjoy the chance to live and work in one of the worlds' most vibrant cities.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 17 January 2018 although we reserve the right to pursue good applications as soon as we are ready.
First stage interviews will be conducted by Skype or telephone and final interviews will take place at the Nord Anglia Education Recruitment Event in central London in the week commencing 29th January 2018 (alternative arrangements will be made for candidates who cannot attend in person).