1. Support the Director of Admissions and Marketing (DAM) and Regional Head of Marketing to define the USP of the school within Nord Anglia Education (NAE) brand context.
2. Implement the brand style guide to ensure consistency and quality of positioning and visual identity in all school collateral.
3. Implement NAE brand and campaign materials in the school.
4. Support the Regional and Central Digital Marketing team to optimize the development of the website and demonstrate leadership for the school at every stage of the parent online research journey.
5. Work with the Communication Manager in the school to drive awareness of our brand through great content.
6. Support the school DAM with regard to the PR and media strategy for the school.
7. Support the School DAM to develop the annual marketing plans for the school aligned to the regional marketing plan.
8. Work with the School MAC team and Regional office on any other Marketing related activities as required.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Minimum 2 years working in a marketing team/environment (agency or client side)
3. Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures
4. Proven teamwork and negotiation skills
5. Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
6. Experience of brand equity development
7. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
8. Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
About our school
You want your child to excel. So do we. We promise to support your child to be their best and achieve more than they ever thought possible.
Established in 2003, The British School of Beijing (BSB) is the oldest school in Beijing that offers British international education. BSB Shunyi provides Early Years, Primary and Secondary education to 1,100+ students from over 60 nationalities between 2-18 years old. Our campus is ideally situated within the very popular expatriate area of Shunyi and provides outstanding facilities to support your child’s learning.
BSB’s globally respected curricula deliver excellent academic outcomes. Students follow an enhanced English National Curriculum and complete the IGCSE examinations at age 16. Senior students aged 17 & 18 study for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. Our German Primary Programme for native German-speaking students study core subjects taught in German while integrating into the English Curriculum with non-core subjects. Our world-class teachers ensure your child experiences accelerated learning enabling their entry into the world’s leading universities.
As part of Nord Anglia Education’s family of 70+ schools around the world, BSB benefits from collaborations with preeminent organisations including MIT, The Juilliard School and UNICEF. Our students have many opportunities to participate in a range of global experiences with over 68,000 other Nord Anglia students. This provides unique life and learning experiences that help them develop into mature and successful global citizens.
Start Date: As soon as possible
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, religion, gender or culture.
Please email your CV to email@example.com.