erst einmal stelle ich mich vor, mein Name ist Claudia Kort und ich bin die neue Deutschlehrerin in der Secondary.
Hiermit lade ich Sie herzlich zu einem "coffee morning" in die BSB Shunyi ein.
Genauers finden Sie im Anhang.
Bitte lassen Sie uns wissen, ob und wie zahlreich Sie erscheinen werden.
My name is Claudia Kort and I am very pleased to introduce myself as BSB’s new secondary German teacher. I will be teaching German throughout the secondary school, including for the IB Diploma, starting this term.
I have a Master of Arts degree in German Language and Literature from the University of Hamburg. I also have many years of experience teaching German internationally to both primary and secondary students. Please click here to see my staff profile.
I will be hosting a coffee morning to share my professional experience and to meet members of the BSB parent community. Specifically, this event will cover:
- My teaching experience in international schools
- how we can help our students transition back to Germany
- the expectations for the next half year for students regarding the German curriculum
- how the German plan looks for our IB students
Date: 24 February, 2022 (Thursday)
Time: 8:30am – 9:10am
Location: Chatter Box Café
Hosted by: Ms. Claudia Kort (Secondary German Teacher)
Please note the following important points:
- Only parents of current BSB students are allowed to attend.
- Everyone must wear a face mask at all times.
- Maximum 2 attendees per family
RSVP is required. First come first served basis
Please click here or scan the QR code to fill in the sign-up form.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you!