Dear Parents, Guardians and Friends,
We are very proud of our fantastic students and the high standard of teaching offered at The British School of Beijing (BSB) Shunyi, and we would love to share more about what we do through our virtual workshop on 23rd May at 3.30pm.
Transition into new classes or phases can be overwhelming for our youngest learners, but at BSB we ensure this is seamless though the strategies we put in place, allowing your child to thrive.
In the session you will learn more about our curriculum and teaching methods, the experiences your children will have and how we ensure a happy and outstanding education at BSB.
Date: Monday 23 May, 2022
- The Early Years Foundation Stage
- Transition into Key Stage 1
- EAL at BSB
- Chinese at BSB
Please help invite your friends who are interested in learning about this useful topic to join online as well. Thank you.
How to join Microsoft Teams Meeting
Please click here to join the meeting or scan the QR code below.
- We recommend it is easier if you join using a computer. You can just click "Continue with this browser and no download or installation is required.
- If you're using a mobile phone, you’ll need to click "Get Teams" on the screen to download the app first.
- If you're using an iphone/iPad, you have to open the meeting link in another browser e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. The link doesn't not work if you open via Safari.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
BSB Shunyi Primary School