Our Year 1 students have continued to surprise us and have made our teaching team so proud with their efforts and hard work from home. Despite the challenges of online learning, the Year 1 children have continued to do their best in all subject areas and have had some fun along the way.
Our team would like to give special thanks to our Year 1 parents who have worked really hard too. It's been a beautiful collaboration between home & school to make these past few weeks so successful.
Please see photos of students having fun!
- Dora playing a Phonics game online
- Ella telling a story with her puppet
- Elli following instructions in an English task to make a paper elephant
- Emma cutting shapes in 2 equal parts
- Emma found objects to practice the 'qu' sound in Phonics
- Kane working on Phonics
- Leire making 3D shapes with playdough
- Leon working out the half of a number using real objects
- Lily practicing halving
- Olivia working out half of a number using real objects
- Tenny working out Halves & Quarters
Ms. Georgina Brice
Head of Year 1