Remember to check this week’s activities (Sport Trainings & Fixtures + all other Activities) in SOCS Co-Curricular’s Calendar: http://www.socscms.com/SOCS/CoCurricular/default.asp
All of the sport results, and upcoming fixtures as well as match times with bus information can be found at: www.BSBShunyiSport.com
- All Season 1 sports have formally begun and are now CLOSED to new students: if anyone has any questions about start dates for Season 2, have them see me directly.
- Upcoming Saturday ISAC/ACAMIS/U15 FOBISIA dates:
- Saturday 15th October: ISAC U14 Badminton Boys @WAB & Girls @DCB
- Saturday 15th October: ISAC U19/U14/U11 Cross Country @Boys/Girls @ISB
- Saturday 15th October: ISAC U19/U16 Volleyball, U19 Varsity Boys @DSP, U19 Varsity Girls @CISB, U16 JV Boys & Girls @BSB
- Saturday 22nd October: ISAC U14/U13/U12 Football, U14 Boys @DCB, U14 Girls @BSB, U13 Boys @IST, U13 Girls @WAB, U12 Boys @ISB, U12 Girls @HBJ
- Saturday 29th October: ISAC U11/U10 Football Boys/Girls @DCB
- Thursday 3rd November to Saturday 5th November: U19 ACAMIS @BSB
- Wednesday 9th November to Friday 11th November: U15 FOBISIA @BSB
- House Sport Reminders (Students will be wearing PE Kit + House Polo on the below days, if they don’t have proper kit, they simple change per normal for PE on the day):
- Wednesday 21st September: Y3 Benchball (Period 3)
- Wednesday 21st September: Y6 Football (Period 1)
- Thursday 22nd September: Y5 Football (Period 1)
- Friday 23rd September: Y4 Football (P1)
- Tuesday 11th October: Secondary Sports Day (ONLY Period 3 & 4 @NTA)
- Aquabears try-outs are always open, any interested students in the swim program should contact/register with Mr. Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- If anyone wants pictures from all the events for Sport that happen at BSB (this year [empty at the moment] or past years) please find them at the following link: www.bsbshunyisport.com found under Learning-Sports Activities Hub.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Director of Sport and PE