Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong is looking for a Student Services Officer to coordinate and administer cleaning, security and catering services for our school.
The successful candidate should have:
- be qualified to tertiary education or university graduate is preferred
- have minimum 3 years’ experience in managing premises cleaning/ security/ catering services with both internal and external providers
- have at least 3 years’ experience in providing high quality customer service
- be ideally to have working experiences in educational institution
- have good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- have strong computer literacy skills such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- have good interpersonal, communication, organisational and time-management skills
- have a high level of personal integrity
- Immediate availability is preferred
Nord Anglia Education is looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to their work, driven to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in Hong Kong and across the world.
We are the world’s leading premium schools organisation with schools across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Nord Anglia Education has 31 schools in 13 countries and is responsible for the education of over 19,500 students.
To Apply: Please click the button below to apply. Online applications should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional references along with current salary expectations.
Selection will begin after the closing date, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 12 Mar 2015