A new initiative (Global Campus Worldwide Expeditions) brings DCIS students on local, regional and global adventures, and will be structured to teach Citizenship, Challenge and Discovery.
This trip to Les Martinets is an amazing opportunity for NAE students from different schools to join a week long adventure in this beautiful Swiss location.
The programme will include:
- An introduction to Les Martinets and the surrounding area, including ice breaker activities to introduce you to the other students
- Skills training in the valley around Les Martinets – map reading, compass use, self-reliance
- A two day trekking expedition with an overnight stay in alpine huts
- An activity on Glacier 3000m, weather dependent
- Experience the unique local culture, including visits to a chocolate and cheese factory!
Please note: This expedition is exclusively for Years 8 and 9 only. There will be a limit of 10 spots for DCIS students.
To find out more contact: Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org