Welcome to the first weekly Global Campus News bulletin – each week we will send out a mailer sharing the latest goings on from the Global Campus.
Be sure to attend our NAE Global Campus Parent Workshop running from 8:45am - 9:45am on Tuesday, 4th October in the Music Room. Click here to see a copy of the presentation from the workshop.
We hope you all had a fantastic weekend and have made a positive start to the new academic year. All students in Year 4+ should have received their account log in stickers by now – if there is any problem with yours please ask your teacher to inform Mrs Hyland as soon as possible. Read below for the latest Global Campus news and updates.
UPCOMING DATES AND DEADLINE
• 3rd October - Global Campus Photographer of the Year competition deadline (5pm UK time)
- CREATIVE WRITING 2015/16 ANTHOLOGY - It's here! The 2015/16 Creative Writing and Visual Arts anthology is now ready. We have the e-version available for you all now. The printed copies are in the process of being printed and shipped and will be with you in school very soon. You can view an e-version by clicking here.
Once again well done to all our winners at DCIS, it is something worth celebrating! We really hope you enjoy this collection of creative writing and visual arts, all on the theme ‘Be Ambitious’!
- GLOBAL CAMPUS PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION - Just one week until the deadline! There is still time to enter. Entries must be in by Monday 3rd October 5pm (UK time) At the time of writing this, we have had beautiful entries from 13 of our schools and we are looking forward to more! For information, including the rules and how to enter, take a look at the Global Campus online area. Students can also share any practise shots on Global Campus online, some great shots have been shared here so far so we can't wait to see the final photographs!
- TANZANIA NON-UNIFORM DAY – Information has already been shared about the upcoming non-uniform day on Tuesday 4th October. Students are encouraged to come to school dressed as Safari Animals or Eco-Tourists and donate $2 to the Tanzania fundraising projects that are expedition students will be participating in!
- GLOBAL LIBRARY – This is now live on the Global Campus Online. We have a wide selection of books available in both libraries from the lists this year! Get stuck into a great book and complete the online quizzes!
Have a great week all. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any queries you may have, and keep in contact! We love to see and hear what you have been up to with the Global Campus.
The Global Campus Team