We will welcome our second cohort of students in August 2018 and are now accepting applications for the course and the scholarship.
The IB Diploma Programme offers an academically and personally challenging experience which also rewards dedication and hard work. It is a course of study that is widely recognised by university and college admissions departments as a rigorous and demanding education programme that prepares students very well for studying at degree level.
We have a limited number of partial scholarships available for the 2018-2020 course of study. Scholarship applications are welcomed from students who possess the following:
Scholarship Application Requirements:
- Strong academic ability and scholastic potential
- Excellent academic proficiency in English
- Strength in one or more areas of Humanities, Mathematics, Science,
- Language Acquisition, Sports, the Arts or Technology
- Readiness to undertake service learning contributing to the school and local community
Details of Scholarships
Successful partial scholarship recipients will receive up to 50% reduction of the Year 12 and Year 13 tuition fees.
How to Apply
Scholarship applications should be completed at www.dovercourt.edu.sg/Admissions and submitted with the required supporting documents.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.