Department: Business Operations
Position Title: Operations Executive
Reporting To: School Business Manager (SBM)
Responsible For: School Liaison with Key Service Providers, Health and Safety, Operations Support
Due to our school expansion we are now looking to recruit an Operations Executive to join the Business Operations team. Reporting to the School Business Manager, the successful candidate will act as the liaison between School Staff (both Academic and Administrative) and Key Service Providers (Facilities, Transport and Canteen Provider) for day to day issues, escalating the issue to the Senior Business Manager when necessary. He/ She will also be responsible for the coordination of Health and Safety tasks and liaising with the Facilities Manager and School Business Manager regarding same.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualification and experience:
- Candidate must possess a degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Project Management
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Ability to collaborate effectively with school departments and cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Computer literate in MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power Point and school databases with good presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail and organisation
- Pleasant and confident personality with a cheerful disposition
· Data analysis skills
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- To provide a school point of contact for parents regarding Transport enquires (using CHQ) and escalating issues where necessary.
- To act as liaison between parents and the school catering provider. To ensure that catering operations adhere to standards agreed by the school.
- Liaise between School staff and Key Service Providers regarding day to day requests such as Event Set-Up, Maintenance requests, furniture requirements and other ad-hoc requests.
- The input and management of all Health and Safety data in Rivo (online Health and Safety Management system)
- To support the Operations team where necessary.
- To support the School Business Manager where necessary
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Principal.
Closing date: 26 October 2018
Please send a covering letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org