The successful applicant is recruited to assist the school Business Manager and current procurement and admin operations team.
- To provide a school point of contact for parents regarding transport enquiries and escalating issues where necessary.
- Liaise between school staff and key service providers regarding day to day requests such as event set-up, maintenance requests, furniture requirements and other ad-hoc requests
- The input and management of all ECA data into CHQ (ECA management system), keeping up-to-date records of ECA across the school and ensuring an exceptional user experience. Ensure the ECA process is intuitive and seamless.
- To set-up and manage an integrated school-wide procurement system, including supplier research and competitive analysis, supplier management, inventory management and processing of purchase orders, the clearing of international shipments and liaising with the finance department regarding final invoices
- To support the School Business Manager where necessary.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience required
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with school departments and cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power Point and school databases with good presentation skills
- Pleasant and confident personality with a cheerful disposition
- Good working attitude, energetic and willing to learn
Interested applicants, please email/ with detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to:
Dover Court International School (Pte) Ltd
301 Dover Road, Singapore 139644
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)