We are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that:
§ There is no limit to what every person can achieve.
§ Creativity and challenge help us get better every day.
§ Learning should be personalised.
§ Unique global opportunities enhance the learning experience.
The NAE Commitment
At Nord Anglia Education, we work every day to inspire our schools, our students and our employees to be the best they can be, and we are ambitious for them all to achieve more than they thought possible in their personal, social and academic endeavours. Within our family of schools, this aspiration is underpinned by a commitment to always act with respect, integrity, openness, courage and ambition. These qualities are the foundation of how we approach our work and roles within NAE and are shared by everyone in our global family.
Promote and embodies The CORE 7 Leadership Capabilities:
- Accountable – Establishes a high performing culture and accepts accountability for organisational performance.
- Strategic – Leads opportunity and is committed to continuous improvement aligned with the organisational vision and direction
- Collaborative – Works collaboratively with others to achieve organisational outcomes
- Entrepreneurial – Creates organisational value for diverse stakeholders and achieves commercial success
- Enabling – Drives excellence through valuing and developing others
- Agile – Achieves personal and organisational success within a changing, dynamic and complex environment
- Resilient – Demonstrates personal resilience within a demanding environment of high expectation.
Role-model the ‘Be Ambitious’ philosophy each day
- Feedback as a valued member of the team and the wider organisation