Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience:
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or its equivalent. Certification in ITIL and CompTIA+ would be advantageous.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in helpdesk or onsite support with strong support skillset.
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Windows, OSX, iOS, hardware, software, server and networking. Experience in Office 365 and Active Directory would be an advantage.
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work under pressure and well with others and in a team environment
- Fast learner in a fast pace environment
- Ability to retain new skills
- Experience working with different cultures
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Fresh graduates will be considered
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential functions:
- Level 1 Help Desk duties-responsibilities will increase with training
- Assist in troubleshooting, such as, but not limited to:
- Password resets
- Printer configurations, ordering and changing of toners
- Desktop, laptop, Mac and other user device support
- Break/fix, configuration issues, troubleshooting, software installations, hardware repair including in-house repair (projectors & smartboards).
- Assist in coordinating software/hardware requests in coordination with managers requirements.
- Assist in Desktop/Laptop imaging, computer/mobile setup and distribution.
- Devices supported under Desktop Support Scope include, but not limited to:
- Desktop/Laptop/Smart Phone
- Audio Mixer/AV equipment
- Analogue CCTV/IP Camera
- VoIP Phone
- Participates in technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, and new technological resources for improvements.
- Assist in identifying the need for system and network upgrades, as well as configurations and storage updates.
- Assist in ensuring hardware/software security within the workplace.
- Assist in setting up and supporting AV equipment as and when necessary.
- Ensuring that all IT asset and inventory are tracked and up to date.
- Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed
- Supports Hall / Outdoor A/V requirements for assembly and events.
- Assists the Music Department with their technology and audio/video equipment.
Asset & Vendor Management
- Promotes responsible usage and care of company equipment.
- User relocation
- VOIP phone deployment & troubleshooting
- Media Wall related issues
- Change of printer toner, remove paper jam, increase printer credit
- Printer report extraction
Vendor escort and assembly stand-by duties
- All staff are required to manage effective personal development as part of the Company’s commitment to invest in staff as the key resource in the organization.
- All Staff must ensure that they meet their statutory responsibilities with regards to Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant legislation, and should conform to professional and ethical requirements.