BIS is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Part Time Teacher of PE for its secondary campus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong and successful PE department.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- display a passion for Physical Education and Sport and competency in a wide range of sports and physical activities
- promote the values associated with leading an active and healthy lifestyle
- demonstrate a willingness to immerse themselves in the full life of the BIS PE team
- align to and implement policies and practices of the school and department
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- a part time weekly Physical Education timetable in a range of sports
- a contribution to the school ECA (extra-curricular activities) programme
- supervision at a range of weekend tournaments and sports events
- to play an appropriate part in department, parent, student meetings
- Assessing recording and reporting on student progress
Essential Requirements include:
- a degree in a relevant subject
- a PGCE or equivalent teaching/coaching accreditation
- sporting qualifications from recognised NGB’s
- have excellent competency in verbal and written English
The ability to offer additional lesson cover and lead PE lessons when the current department team are attending overseas sports trips will be an advantage.
For further information please contact email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should send a letter of application and full curriculum vitae (CV), in English, to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org This must include the contact details for two referees one of which must be the current Head of School if you are working in a school setting.