We are currently looking to recruit highly motivated and dedicated Vietnamese Account Receivable Assistant (Temporary 6 months) based on BIS Secondary Campus, 246 Nguyen Van Huong, Dist.2, HCMC.
- Filing Debit Note/Credit Note to student profile
- Prepare and issue receipt journal on accounting system
- Prepare a letter for acknowledgment of school fees payment as requested;
- Follow up all outstanding fees and send reminder as set out in Fee Collection Manual;
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Perform other duties given by Account Receivable and Chief Accountant.
- University graduate in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Fresh Graduate
- University graduate in Finance/Accounting/Economics (if any)
- Good in English
- Good working knowledge of MS word, Excel
- Careful and detailed manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work as part of the team
WOKING TIME: 8:00-17:00, 5 days/week.
Closing date: 30 April 2019
If you are interested in any positions please send a letter of application, an up-to-date CV in English with relevant degrees and certificates, a recent photograph and the contact details of two referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com and state what position you apply for in the subject line.
We look forward to receiving your application.