What is a Virtual Discovery Meeting?
This isn’t simply a virtual tour or a group webinar, this is a one-to-one family visit conducted via video call with a member of our dedicated admissions team:
- We’ll ask you and your child some questions to really understand their learning needs and interests
- Enjoy a multi-media introduction to our teachers, students and facilities – be sure to let us know if there are particular aspects of school life you’d like to see!
- You’ll be introduced to members of our high-quality teaching team
- This is a great opportunity to ask any questions you or your child has about our school. We also strongly encourage discussing any queries you have about moving to Vietnam in general
- The video call normally lasts 40-60 minutes to ensure you gain an in-depth understanding of life at BIS HCMC
- Meetings are available in English, Vietnamese and Korean
We hope by the end of this Virtual Discovery Meeting we will have eased some of your concerns about moving to Ho Chi Minh City and provided enough information for you to make that all-important decision on the best school for your child. You never know, you might even get that ‘feeling’!
We know that nothing will replace a face-to-face visit and tour of our school – but in the current circumstances, we really do believe our bespoke Virtual Discovery Meetings are the next best thing.
Wherever your family is in the world right now, we look forward to welcoming you into our vibrant global community through our Virtual Admissions Experience.