Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong is looking for a Facility Engineer. Reporting to the Premises Manager, the incumbent is responsible for coordinating and administering the facility services for the school. The role will be involved in the site set up, commissioning of all mechanical and electrical equipment, assuring on site services and health & safety management. The role will also provide support for the Premises Manager whilst maintaining day-to-day operation of the school in a safe and positive learning environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- bachelor degree in mechanical, electrical or architectural or related qualifications
- minimum 5 years’ experience or above in facilities management or equivalent
- previous experience of opening new premises
- previous construction project management or related experience
- strong knowledge of electrical distribution systems and components, building and construction codes as well as a good understanding of mechanical building systems such as HVAC, plumbing, etc.
- good knowledge of school systems and processes would be an advantage
- have strong computer literacy skills such as Word, Excel and AutoCAD
- excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- strong organisational and communication skills
- a high level of personal integrity
- Immediate availability is preferred
To Apply: Please click the button below to apply. Online applications should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional references along with current salary expectations.