Dear DCIS Parents and Guardians,
The culmination of our two week 45 Years Celebration was the burial of our time capsule.
Sou (Year 1), Sabina (Year 2) and Tommy (Year 9) joined me to bury the various artefacts each year group had collected or created. These included:
- Memories of our birthday celebrations from EYFS
- An essay entitled ‘Why we love Dover Court School’
- An adapted pieces from the Giving Tree called ‘The Giving School’
- A newspaper article on ‘Life at Dover Court, Now and Then’
- Memories of sports day 2017
- A wordle of what DCIS means to us
- Postcard and video sharing our feelings and experiences from Year 6
Even Ms Lebihan, Mr. Marshall and Tommy helped with the shovelling!
The time capsule will be dug up 50 years from now so we look forward to the students of 2067 enjoying what we have buried for them.
Mr. Christopher Short