Dover Court International School is a premium quality school offering outstanding education to Singapore’s diverse and rapidly growing community. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of 56 schools worldwide.
We are now looking to recruit an Admissions Officerto join our growing team in January 2019. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of Admissions and Marketing and will be responsible for delivering a professional Admissions experience for families enquiring and applying to Dover Court International School. The Admissions Officer will also work with current families to develop word of mouth marketing for the school with the ultimate aim of increasing visits and applications from prospective students and their families.
The successful candidate(s) will be/have the following qualifications and experience:-
- Professional Certificate/Diploma in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience preferably in the education industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Able to multi task and work under pressure ability to collaborate effectively with school departments and cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Computer literate in MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power Point and school databases with good presentation skills and comfortable working on both Mac and PC
- Pleasant and confident personality with a cheerful disposition
- Fluency in other languages
- Knowledge and experience of the IB Diploma Programme and international curricula
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
Meeting prospective students and families, reviewing candidate credentials, giving tours, handling enquiries: assist as part of the admissions team with the daily handling of enquiries, scheduling of interviews, visits, and tours. Provide support for students – and their families – in the transition from prospective to full-time students at Dover Court International School.
Committed and enthusiastic applicants should send a letter of application and a detailed CV and the names of 2 of two professional references along with current salary expectations, date of availability and contact number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)