The successful candidate will possess the following qualification and experience:
- Candidate must possess a degree or diploma in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience within a similar role.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team, assess priorities, and manage multiple activities within tight deadlines under pressure.
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel spreadsheets, word processing, power point, and electronic mail).
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Always assist the AFM to maintain the campus and support to provide a safe teaching and learning environment for all students and employees in the school.
- Maintain a high standard of safety, cleanliness, and efficiency in all maintenance and
repair projects and perform preventive maintenance, repair, and installation in connection with:
Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems and any other campus facilities related repair.
- Maintain holiday maintenance programs that will include painting, sanitary wear repair work, plumbing repair work, replacing door handles, hooks, light covers and routine ceiling repairs, windows etc – maintain the building repairs for exterior and interior of buildings.
- Move equipment, furniture and materials within and between school buildings and support with the setting up of school events and productions.
- Conduct weekly checklists and maintain inventory controls.
- Work overtime when emergencies arise in order to prevent disruption of the schools and any other duties as assigned by the AFM.
- Support other departments in the team as needed during high peak periods such as the IT team, operations and any other area of the shared department.
- Promote company’s mission, vision and values.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Assistant Facilities Manager and the Business Manager.