5 Things to do today!
1. Complete day 3 of the Lego challenge - build a catapult!
How far can it launch? Build some targets and challenge your family members.
2. Create an upcycled fashion piece!
If you need some inspiration, look at these blog posts:
Year 4 Fashion Show
Year 4 Recycled Fashion
3. Give Mr Carswell's rugby fitness a go!
Any ball can be used. Can you come up with your own activity? If you want to, share it with us and challenge your friends from school!
4. Create an origami animal!
Which animal is your favourite? Maybe the Easter Bunny needs some friends!
Tutorials can be found here
5. Make your own puppets and put on a puppet show!
Empty toilet rolls or socks make great puppets. Do you have an empty cereal box? Turn that into a puppet theatre. Film it and share with family overseas!
We would love to see your work, do email us any photos or videos! firstname.lastname@example.org