This is what is happening this week in BSB Sport:
Tuesday: Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus/Primary make their own way home), Primary Sport training continues: U11 Handball training continues only for ISAC squads (Boys/Girls-Transport Sport bus), U13 FOBISIA training continues: swimming;
Wednesday: Primary/Secondary AM swim training continues @7AM-8AM (student organized transport), U19 football (Boys/Girls) training continues, U13 FOBISIA training continues: basketball (Dome);
Thursday: U19 Girls Football Varsity vs. BISS @BSB (1630), U14/U13/U12 basketball (Boys & Girls) training continues (Gym: Girls & Dome: Boys), Primary/Secondary swimming continues training (Transport: Secondary Late Bus/Primary make their own way home);
Friday: U19 football continues training (girls), U13 FOBISIA training continues: athletics @NTA.
- The U13 FOBISIA squad will depart for Bangkok Prep, Thailand on Wednesday 11th March 2015 and return back to Beijing on Monday 16th March 2015 S
- The ACAMIS Swim squad will depart for Nanjing (Nanjing International School) on Thursday 19th March 2015 and return back to Beijing on Sunday 22nd March 2015. On Thursday 19th All ACAMIS participants will be in Lessons Period 1 & 2 before being dismissed (Squad list below for reference):
- Secondary/Primary House Sport Reminders for March
- 4th March Y8 House Basketball;
- 5th March Y9 House Basketball;
- 6th March Y7 House Basketball;
- 24th March Y6 House Swimming.
- Anyone interested to play sport this academic year needs to register to do so even if they will be playing in Season 4. “Student Athlete Registration Forms” can be picked up outside the Sports Office (C208). Secondary/Primary Season 3 Sport registration is still OPEN. Aquabear Try-Outs are open all year please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to try-out.