Global Campus: The week ahead (22nd February 2016)
As always, here are the primary links:
Click here to visit the Global Campus homepage
Click here if you have your login details
We hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Read below for the latest Global Campus news and updates.
· Upcoming Dates And Deadline
- Endangered Animal Research Project - We have now added a padlet for this project so you are no longer required to email your work to us and can upload it directly to the site. Go and have a look and take part!
- Mini Adventures - We have loved seeing photos of Mini Adventures taking place across the world. Please keep uploading your pictures to the relevant padlets and get involved. Happy adventuring!
- Global Debate League - This is the last full week for the current round of the debate. Please be sure teams finish the debate in this time to ensure a fair debate for both sides.
· In School & Online
William Shakespeare Global Theatre Challenge – Keep working on your monologues for both category 1 and 2 of the competition. There are lots of resource videos online, and even some examples from our very own Mr Cotterill and Mr McCarthy. Go watch their videos and have a try!
Keep working on producing ‘Great Posts’ by asking yourselves these questions before posting:
- Is what I am saying relevant?
- Is what I am saying interesting to others?
- Am I contributing to the discussion by asking further questions?
- Am I responding to someone else's post?
Have a great week all. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any queries you may have, and keep in contact! We love to see and hear what you have been up to with the Global Campus.
The Global Campus Team