As was greatly anticipated, last Friday's assembly saw the House Captains make the first announcement of the DCIS House Points results for Term 2.
House points are collated by the House and Vice House Captains, as they collect results from all classes from Years 3 to 6.
House Points are gained from the following critieria:
- Thursday before school or lunchtime House Points will be collected by House Point Captains / Vice Captains and totals added up.
- House Points can be achieved through:
- Good behaviour
- Demonstrated hard work
- Learning Outcomes
- PBL (Project-Based Learning)
- Exceeding expectations
- Friday Assembly – results are distributed to children in assembly – Powerpoint, iMovie, speeches by the children are all ways the announcement will be made
- Friday (lunchtime) all results will be posted to the House Points board to make this information accessible for parents and children.
Results will be posted fortnightly on the House Points Board near Cooper Hall in addition to a blogpost on the DCIS website.
There will be an End of Term Cup as well as an End of Year Cup, giving students multiple chances to win a cup for their house.
Mr Stanney has taken on House points from now. Please email all house point correspondence directly to Mr Stanney.
Good luck to all DCIS students as they all strive to be House Point Champions.