Department: Business Operations
Position Title: Operations Officer
Reporting To: School Business Manager (SBM)
Responsible For: School Liaison with Key Service Providers, ECA Management, and Procurement
Due to our school expansion we are now looking to recruit an Operations Officer to join the Business Operations team. Reporting to the School Business Manager, the successful candidate will act as the liaison between School Staff (both Academic and Administrative) and Key Service Providers (Facilities, Transport and Canteen Provider) for day to day issues, escalating the issue to the Senior Business Manager when necessary. He/ She will also be responsible for the management of ECA activities (both Data Management and Parent liaison).
The role will include the setting up and management of an integrated school-wide procurement procedure, liaising between the School Business Manager and School staff in the allocation and management of budgets and procurement requests.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualification and experience:
- Candidate must possess a degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Project Management
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Ability to collaborate effectively with school departments and cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Computer literate in MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power Point and school databases with good presentation skills
- Keen eye for detail and organisation
- Pleasant and confident personality with a cheerful disposition
- Data analysis skills
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- To provide a school point of contact for parents regarding Transport enquires (using CHQ) and escalating issues where necessary.
- Liaise between School staff and Key Service Providers regarding day to day requests such as Event Set-Up, Maintenance requests, furniture requirements and other ad-hoc requests.
- The input and management of all ECA data into CHQ (ECA management system), keeping up to date records of ECAs across the school and ensuring an exceptional user experience. Ensure the ECA process is intuitive and seamless.
- To set up and manage an integrated school-wide procurement system, including Supplier research and competitive analysis, supplier management, inventory management and processing of purchase orders, the clearing of international shipments and liaising with the Finance department regarding final invoices
- To support the School Business Manager where necessary
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Principal.
Closing date: 31 January 2018
Please send a covering letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com