● Promote and adhere to the Company Vision and Values:
○ Opportunity - For us, opportunities need to be meaningful, about achieving potential and making progress.
○ Impact - For us, impact is about making a difference. It needs to be immediate, positive and lasting.
○ Leadership - For us leadership is about considering the team’s needs as well as your own, setting inspiring examples, being supportive and showing real accountability and responsibility.
○ Respect - For us, respect is about listening, being inclusive, showing tolerance and getting the little things right
● All staff are expected to manage effective personal development as part of the Company’s commitment to invest in staff as the key resource in the organisation
● Each individual must ensure that they meet their statutory responsibilities and Company policies with regard to Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant legislation
● Any other appropriate duties as allocated by the Principal or Headteachers
● Willingness to undertake appropriate child protection training when required