Nord Anglia International School Hong Kong is looking for an Accounting Assistant. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the incumbent is responsible for financial, administrative and clerical services to the Finance Team in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate receipts, payments and purchasing functions. The Accounting Assistant must comply with established group and school policies and procedures. This includes preparing the finance data in the accounting system. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that receipt, payments and purchasing reports are accurately prepared in a timely, up to date and appropriate manner.
The successful candidate:
- have a higher diploma in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with 2 years of experience
- must have work experience in accounts receivable, billing and accounts payable
- fresh graduate with a degree major in Accounting will also be considered
- good at accounting software
- have strong computer literacy skills such as Word and Excel
- have good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- have strong attention to detail
- excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Immediately available is preferred
Nord Anglia Education is looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to their work, driven to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in Hong Kong and across the world.