Nord Anglia International School Hong Kong is looking for a Human Resources Assistant. Reporting to the HR Manager, the incumbent is responsible for providing HR administrative and clerical support to ensure effective, efficient and accurate HR functions.
The successful candidate:
- have a higher diploma in human resources management or related discipline.
- preferably at least 1 year of HR experience gained from sizable organization
- have strong computer literacy skills such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Chinese word processing
- have good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- have strong attention to detail, adaptability
- willingness to take on multiple tasks
- excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Immediately available
Nord Anglia Education is looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to their work, driven to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in Hong Kong and across the world.
We are the world’s leading premium schools organisation with schools across China, South East Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America.