Our Virtual School Experience offer is unparalleled because it draws on our global scale, our teachers’ expertise and talents globally, and our technology.
1. We’re using our global network of 66 schools to develop new materials continually, so our teachers have access to thousands of resources tailored to our various curricula. It’s a hallmark of our Nord Anglia University’s reputation.
2. Every day, our 9,000 teachers are closely collaborating and sharing best practices globally, to ensure our students receive an exceptional personalized experience. Every day, we’re also challenging ourselves – as the world’s best teachers - to find new ways to create even more engaging virtual school experiences.
3. Our students are connecting with their classmates and teachers as well as with thousands of our other students around the world via the Global Campus, providing friendship links, social interaction, and support.
4. We are continuously monitoring all our virtual school activities to ensure students’ wellbeing is front of mind, and our Education Team is ensuring that our schools learn from each other and our exemplars. Our teachers are also checking in with our students to see how they are doing, as they would do in the classroom.
5. Our collaboration partners, Juilliard and MIT, have already developed, and continue to develop materials for our students to use. Our partner colleagues are ensuring that the majority of the tasks set will be physical and active – in line with the creativity we expect from these collaborations.
6. Our holistic education is right at the heart of our virtual school. We are ensuring that our students remain looked after academically, emotionally, physically, creatively, and socially.
We will continually look at what we can add to enhance the learning experience through our virtual learning school to minimize the impact of current world events on our students and parents.